Who is Eligible?
All children living in and around Exeter are eligible for admission. It is not necessary to live within a specific area of Exeter or attend a specific school. You will see on our Supplementary Information Form 18-19
1) – Foundation Places for those who attend a Church of England church
2) – Other Christian Church Places for those who attend other churches
3) – Other Faiths for those of other faiths who attend appropriate places of worship
4) – Open Places for all other applicants
How do I Apply to St Peter’s?
1. Inform the Local Authority (LA) that you wish to apply to St Peter’s For the annual September transfer process, you will need to apply to the LA either online or by filling in their application form, which is part of the booklet “The Next Step”. This booklet is available online or from your current Primary school. Please remember that you can express up to three preferences of secondary school on this form.
2. Inform St Peter’s directly that you wish to apply here. For all applications, please read the St Peter’s Supplementary Information Form 18-19 complete the form fully AND RETURN IT DIRECTLY TO ST PETER’S by the stated closing date. This form is very important to us, so that we can take all relevant information into account when considering applications.
3. For Foundation, Other Christian Church and Other Faith applications Send Part 2 of the St Peter’s Supplementary Information Form 18-19 to your chosen Minister or Faith Leader for completion and return to St Peter’s.
For all in-year admissions please inform the Local Authority and they will contact the school with the admission request. If your request is for a Foundation/Other Christian Church or Other Faith application please complete the Supplementary Information form which is available below and return this form directly to St Peter’s.