Year 11 Newsletter June 14th
The majority of year 11 are looking very relieved today. Well done to them all for making it to the end, I am so very proud. Please spare a thought for those who still have German and Statistics exams on Monday and Tuesday next week.
Clearing day Wednesday 19thJune in the 8.30-11.30am: Please refer to the bulletin I sent to you last week outlining the details of this. Students also have information about this on their clearing forms. If students have lost their clearing forms please email me as I will print them off some new ones which they can pick up either Monday or Tuesday next week. Clearing day is non-uniform.
Uniform:If you have any spare school uniform (in particular ties or trousers and skirts) we would be really grateful if this could be handed in on clearing day.
Leavers’ assembly and BBQ Wednesday 19thJune 11.30 am -1.15pm:This will be a chance for students to say farewell and look back over their time at St Peter’s. If students have forgotten to get their BBQ ticket they can get one on the day for £2.50.
Prom Friday 21stJune at Exeter Golf and Country Club:Prom tickets will be issued on clearing day once all books, equipment etc. have been handed in. The remainder balance is £10.
- Students’ arrival from 6pm
- Year group photo at 6.40pm
- Entrance to the event at 6.45pm
- Last dance at 11.45pm
A reminder from EGCC
- There is NO parking on site for parents, there will be areas cordoned off for parents to view the arrival of the students.
- Students are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the EGCC site, there will be additional on-site security which may result in bags being searched prior to entrance.
- Although students can arrive in various forms of transport (stretch limousines etc.), there must be no large vehicles including coaches and lorries due to lack of space.
Fingers crossed for dry weather!
Exhibition Friday 5thJuly 4-6pm:Year 11 art, photography and graphics final exhibition, all students and their families are invited to attend to see their exam pieces and some coursework highlights on display in the dance studio.
GCSE Results Day Thursday 22ndAugust:School will be open from 9am until 1pm for students to collect their results. If a student is unable to come in that day they need to hand in a stamped self- addressed envelope and the exams officer will arrange to send the results home.
Alternatively a student can write a letter stating that they give a named person permission to collect their results on their behalf. The person collecting the results must bring ID with them.